Long Island Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents the are leading cause of injury and death on New York's roadways — and the motorcyclist usually suffers the gravest injuries. As a lawyer and motorcyclist, I am committed to enforcing the rights of motorcyclists and to pursuing compensation for them when they are injured due to another party's negligence. I am Michael "Motorcycle Mike" Levine, an attorney with extensive experience in personal injury law.
Suffolk County Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
I represent clients injured in motorcycle accidents of all types, such as:
- Red light accidents. Many rear-end accidents occur when a motorcyclist is stopped at a red light, and a motorist miscalculates the stopping distance or does not notice the motorcycle in time.
- Single-bike accidents. Bikers are often blamed for single-bike accidents, but these accidents are often caused by road hazards and equipment defects.
- Blind spot accidents. When a biker gets caught in a motorist's blind spot, terrible injuries can result.
- Hit-and-run accidents. If you are hit by a driver who flees the scene, you have the ability to seek e compensation from your own insurance policy.
- Trike and Can-Am accidents. Riders of Can-Ams and trikes face the same challenges as bikers do, and I am prepared to offer them the same representation.
Wrongful Death Claims
Motorcyclists are more vulnerable to death as the result of collision than motorists who drive cars or trucks. I am prepared to provide counsel and support to grieving families who seek compensation for their tragic losses.
Contact Motorcycle Mike | Serving New York Motorcyclists' Needs
As a Long Island motorcycle injury attorney, I handle injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Schedule a free initial consultation by contacting my office at 866-639-5567.