Motorcycle Mike logo

Long Island Motorcycle Hit-And-Run Attorney

When a driver hits you and then flees the scene, you likely feel anger and frustration on top of your injury. Though you may not be able to pursue action against a driver in a hit-and-run accident, you do have options for pursuing compensation for your injuries. As an experienced lawyer, I can assist you with uninsured motorist claims. Mike Levine is my name, but I am known in the New York biker community as Motorcycle Mike. I have been practicing law in New York since 1985.

Suffolk County Uninsured Motorcycle Accident

In New York, if you are injured in a hit-and-run accident you can turn to your own insurance policy for compensation. If your policy includes uninsured motorist coverage, that coverage allows you to be compensated in the event that you are hit by a driver who leaves the scene. You must report the accident to the police within 24 hours. You should also call the police to the scene of the accident. Finally, you should contact an attorney as soon as you can.

Be Sure That Your Coverage Protects You

Many motorcyclists do not have adequate insurance coverage. I encourage my clients to spend a few dollars more to obtain comprehensive coverage that will protect them in the event of a hit-and-run accident or accident with an underinsured driver. Free of charge, I can review your insurance policy to determine whether the coverage provides you with adequate protection. If it does not, I can help you find a policy that will provide more comprehensive coverage.

Contact Motorcycle Mike | Serving New York Motorcyclists' Needs

For a free analysis of your insurance policy, or to schedule a consultation to discuss a recent accident, contact my office at 866-639-5567. Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing unless we win.